TRANSCEND SDHC karta 32GB 700S, UHS-II U3 Class 10 (R:285/W:180 MB/s)
Transcend's SDXC/SDHC 700S memory cards provide the performance and capacity necessary to harness the full power of your UHS-II compliant DSLR cameras and camcorders. With the incredible transfer speeds, the cards allow professional outdoor photographers and videographers to capture flawless RAW images, and record ultra-high quality 4K videos.
The professional's choice
Transcend's SDXC/SDHC 700S memory cards are manufactured with top-tier MLC NAND flash memory, making them durable and reliable. The cards are ideal for use with advanced camcorders and DSLR cameras, offering professional photographers and videographers impressive transfer rates for post-production and top-quality video recording without dropping frames.
Show the transfer capabilities
Transcend's SDXC/SDHC 700S memory cards meet both the UHS-II Speed Class 3 (U3) and the UHS Video Speed Class 90 (V90) standards for 4K Ultra HD video recordings, with read/write speeds of up to 285MB/s and 180MB/s respectively.
Transcend's RDF9 card reader is recommended for the optimized performance.
Store as many as you wish
With up to 64GB storage capacity, Transcend's SDXC/SDHC 700S memory cards allow for thousands of photos and hours of Full HD videos to be recorded, meaning you can stay focused on capturing fantastic moments without worrying about running out of storage.
Built for extremes
To deliver the best performance and stability, Transcend's SD memory cards are tested to withstand extreme conditions.
- Waterproof: meet JIS IPX7 standards that can withstand immersion in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Temperature proof: perform in temperature extremes from -25°C to 85°C.
- Static proof: meet EMC IEC61000-4-2 standards and withstand static electricity.
- X-ray proof: meet the ISO7816-1 standard and are immune to airport X-rays.
- Shock proof: provide excellent shock, vibration, bending and twisting resistance.
Transcend offers exclusive RecoveRx software, a free data recovery utility that allows you to search deep within a storage device for traces of erased files including digital photos, documents, music and videos.
|Dimensions (Max.) ||32 mm x 24 mm x 2.1 mm (1.26" x 0.94" x 0.08") |
|Weight (Max.) ||2 g (0.07 oz) |
|Capacity || |
|Flash Type || |
|Operating Temperature ||-25°C (-13°F) ~ 85°C (185°F) |
|Operating Voltage || |
|Speed Class || |
|Read Speed (Max.) ||285 MB/s |
|Write Speed (Max.) ||180 MB/s |
|Insertion/Removal Cycles ||10,000 |
|Note || |
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- Maximum speeds can only be achieved when this card is used with UHS-II compatible devices.
|Certificate || |
|Warranty || |
- Five-year Limited Warranty